Acidity and Acid Reflux
A Natural Remedy for Acidity and Acid Reflux Treatment
Acidity and Acid Reflux is reported to affect 1 in 4 adults in the UK. Whilst Acidity and Acid Reflux can be caused by a variety of different reasons. We have been treating people globally with our natural medicines for over 25 years based from London with the vast majority of our customers coming to us after using various medications and undergoing treatments with little or no benefit.
Symptoms can range from a burning pain typically in the chest usually after a meal or upon lying down. Sore throats, hoarse voice, persistent coughs, acidic taste or pain when swallowing. In more severe cases stomach contents traveling to the gullet causing inflammation leading to ulcers and/or narrowing resulting in difficulty swallowing.
Whilst the treatment protocol below is a general overview. We always recommend booking a consultation face to face or if this is not possible then a consultation over the phone.
Dietary remedies that will help you in controlling acidity;
- Regular practice of in taking one to two glass of water (best taken with honey), in early morning is a healthy habit and helps in acidity control and maintaining a healthy digestive tract.
- Take one tablespoon natural cider vinegar with small glass of water before a meal. Fruits that will help you in getting relief from acidity are cucumber, watermelon, papaya, and banana. Intake cold milk, coconut water, almonds or raw garlic, all these give you relief from acidity and heartburn.
- Half glass butter milk with one table spoon of coriander juice is effective in case of stomach burns, indigestion, and acidity.
Diet for Acidity;
What you eat and how much you eat is an extremely important factor in controlling acidity
- Avoid eating fried, fatty, junk foods, and excessive chocolate bars and ‘long life’ shop bought cakes.
- Avoid eating onions, citrus fruits, spicy foods, as they worsen the acid reflux and acidity disease.
- Eat small meals as it helps in digestion.
- Eat dinner two to three hours before sleeping time as it keeps you healthy.
- Eat carbohydrate rich food like brown rice, as they are easily digested with no acid formation.
- Avoid eating protein-rich and calcium-rich foods like milk and dairy products at night. Maintain adequate body weight as it greatly helps in acidity control.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine in your quest for healthy living and acidity control.
Exercise helps in controlling Acidity. Depression & anxiety worsens acidity so it helps to try and live a stress-free life to facilitate healthy living.
Morning and evening walks are good for your health and help to keep acidity under control. Little changes in life style can make large and positive impressions on your health.
Sleeping in right posture and right elevation help in acidity control, like keeping head on a high pillow up to seven inches.
Try to avoid chemically prepared medicines, though they suppress the acid formation in stomach they may badly affect the digestive system and can have many side effects. Health is wealth, so live a balance and stress-free life. Every disease has its cure so don’t panic and stay happy!!
According to traditional knowledge for natural remedies we recommend a treatment for the duration of 40 days (6 weeks). Please see table below as a guide for Acidity and Acid Reflux we developed from customer feedback over the last 25 years.
tb/s = Tablespoon is 15ml
t/s = Teaspoon is 5ml
|Mercy oil (Black Seed)|
|Digest Oil (Oregano Oil)|
|Ocean aqua (Wild oregano)|
|Rosemary oil (Wild Rosemary)|
6 Week Treatment Package for Acidity and Acid Reflux contains
- 2 x 100ml Mercy Black Seed Oil
- 3 x 500ml Ocean Aqua
- 2 x 100ml Digest Oil
- 1 x 30ml Rosemary Oil