Anxiety and Stress Treatment
A Natural Remedy for Anxiety and Stress
Anxiety and Stress Treatment is one of our most popular treatments with the number of new clients approaching us consistently increasing over the last 25 years.
Stress occurs when the mind or body has a demand put on it. This is known as the ‘stress response’ and better known as the fight or flight response. In small doses this can be a good thing for example being under pressure due to meet a deadline. It could give you the extra push needed to achieve the deadline.
Stress can stem from a vast amount of factors in life, ranging from work to marriage through to children. It can also occur when you think about the future or when you have to look after a loved one or from traumatic events.
The danger comes when:
- You have multiple factors in your life causing you to feel stressed
- You are naturally prone to feeling more stress than others might be
- You suffer from emotional problems
There are many factors that can contribute to stress and we may not even know we are feeling stressed, despite having clear symptoms. The effects can occur very slowly, so you can get used to your increasingly stressed state and believe it to be normal when in reality you are suffering from stress.
Symptoms of stress can range from difficulty sleeping, erratic behavior, mood swings, impaired immune system, stomach/gastric system issues, weight problems, skin conditions, depression, anxiety through to heart disease.
Whilst the general symptoms of anxiety would include heart palpitations, problems sleeping, cold hands and feet or sweaty hands and feet, dry mouth, nausea (feeling sick), dizziness, feelings of fear, panic or uneasiness.
A balanced diet is very important for keeping healthy body and mind. People suffering from anxiety & stress should;
- Eat healthy food – Diet consisting fresh nutritional and organic foods.
- Meals including green leafy vegetables, fruits, salads, whole wheat grain, beans, grams, sprouts, fresh curd, etc.
- Take Vitamin A and B rich food. Minerals like calcium, potassium are also good to fight against anxiety & stress.
- Food items rich in Vitamin A and B – Green leafy vegetables, sprouts and bananas.
- Potassium and calcium rich foods such as eggs, cheese, whole wheat grain and soya beans.
- AVOID junk foods, fatty, fried, and especially spicy foods, excess intake of refined sugar, sweets, and alcohol should also be completely avoided.
It is important to remember that an unhealthy life style and lack of nutritional food can cause or contribute to diseases like anxiety & stress.
Be aware that the environment we subject ourselves to in the modern world is surrounded by synthetic substances ranging from fabrics of clothes, carpets and building materials to those that are sprayed on our foods and make up cosmetic and cleaning products. These Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) lead to a wide variety of disorders including amongst other things- anxiety & stress!
Therefore, try to minimize your exposure to VOC’ s as much as possible.
If anything is bothering you, disturbing you, and you know you cannot get away from it, simply divert yourself in some constructive work, go for a walk, take time to do exercises and meditation. This will keep you mentally and physically fit and act as good treatments for anxiety & stress. Maintain a daily routine, fix a time and do exercise regularly.
Whilst the treatment protocol below is a general overview, we always recommend booking a consultation face to face or if this is not possible then a consultation over the phone is also available.
According to traditional knowledge for natural remedies we recommend a treatment for the duration of 40 days (6 weeks). Please see the table below as a guide for Anxiety & Stress that we have developed from customer feedback over the last 25 years.
|Mercy oil (Black Seed)|
|Mercy Neurological Oil (grape seed)|
|Rosemary oil (Wild Rosemary)|
6 Week Treatment Package for Anxiety and Stress
- 1 x 500ml Mercy Black Seed Oil
- 2 x 30ml Rosemary Oil
- 2 x 100ml Neurological Oil