Bronchitis, Coughs and Chest Infections
A Natural Remedy for Bronchitis, Coughs and Chest Infections
Our Bronchitis protocol below is a general overview, we always recommend booking a consultation face to face or if this is not possible then a consultation over the phone is also available.
Bronchitis are chest conditions our clients commonly come to us with. Bronchitis in particular has become a common problem with our clients in the last few decades with a noticeable increase in clients contacting us with children and the elderly more prone to breathing or bronchial problem. We also find a higher number of heart patients with this disease
As with most conditions we treat the severity of symptoms varies from person to person. They usually come and go, however for some people they’re more persistent.
Symptoms of Bronchitis;
- Running nose and high amount of mucus formation.
- Loss of appetite – patient often do not feel hungry,
- Chest pain (in severe cases)
- Inflammation in the bronchial tube which hampers normal breathing.
What many of us take for granted and do not pay much attention is the way we breath. Our respiratory system has been designed to function best when we breath through the nose instead of the mouth.
The nose has small hairs within it and blood vessels that carry immune cells and which heats the air before it reaches the lungs (in some cases raising -25°C air to above 0°C).
Essentially, the nose is designed to breath through, unlike the mouth which does none of the above. So concentrate on breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth. Try it yourself and you will see the difference between nose and mouth!
- Make a tea using small amount of ginger (2 x long cloves cut into a medium saucepan of water) and /2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Add honey and lemon juice to each cup drunk. This tea can be taken with Mercy Oil as part of an effective remedy in treating bronchitis.
- Fruits and vegetables strengthen your body’s ability to defend itself from infections and disease with studies showing the it may lead to fewer bronchitis symptoms. Examples would be berries, oranges, lemon, bell peppers, grapes, tomatoes, leafy greens, broccoli, sweet potatoes and squash.
- Bronchitis Fruits are given to the patient once the body leaves the fever. In normal cases or after the fruit diet recommended to bronchitis patient are allowed to continue with a normal healthy diet.
Bronchitis patient should regularly go for a walk in a clean and healthy green environment like a park, taking deep breathes and staying stress free. When taking the Mercy Oil treatment, a patient may wait until full recovery until starting this lifestyle practice.
According to traditional knowledge for natural remedies we recommend a treatment for the duration of 40 days (6 weeks).
Please see table below as a guide for Bronchitis, Coughs & Chest Infections that we have developed from customer feedback over the last 25 years.
|Mercy Oil (Black Seed)|
|Inhale Oil (Black Seed, Eucalyptus, Peppermint)|
|Rosemary Oil (Wild Rosemary)|
6 Week Treatment Package for Bronchitis, Coughs & Chest Infections