Eczema and Psoriasis Treatment
A Natural Remedy for Eczema and Psoriasis Treatment
Our Eczema and Psoriasis Treatment has bought relief to our clients over the last 25 years and we have had many cases where our clients have reported that they have become symptom free using our treatment.
Eczema and Psoriasis share much in common whilst being very different at the same time. We have found that addressing the immune system makes a significant difference in both cases with research over the last two decades indicating this.
Irritated skin, Itchy and red patches are just two symptoms that both psoriasis and eczema share. We have found in many cases for both psoriasis and eczema to have triggers/agitators e.g. stress, food allergies and environmental factors.
Eczema is often used to describe a set of itchy skin and research suggests it is an inflammatory response to a irritant. Psoriasis is a genetic autoimmune condition where skin cells grow too quickly, resulting in thick and uncomfortable raised patches of skin.
Other differences include;
- Timing of onset – In many Eczema cases the symptoms will become less severe as the child gets older whilst Psoriasis can begin at any time, but like many autoimmune conditions it is most common to begin for 15-30.
- Both conditions look different on the skin – Eczema typically causes skin to appear red, dry and cracked whilst Psoriasis causes thick red or white patches that can also appear silvery and scaly
- Whilst both have triggers they are not triggered by same things.
Whilst the treatment protocol below is a general overview. We always recommend booking a consultation face to face or if this is not possible then a consultation over the phone.
Diet advice for Eczema;
- Organic vegetables (raw or steamed),
- Wholemeal Bread
- Pulses (such as lentils and beans) and fruits. The basic idea behind eating this type of food is to clear the bowel from the toxic material that has accumulated and is causing itching and other harmful skin disease. This diet food has a positive effect in treating eczema.
- Avoid milk, eggs, nuts (well known allergens for many eczema sufferers)
- Oily and spicy food should be strictly avoided
- Drink lots of water and fresh fruit juice like orange and lemon juice
Diet advice for Psoriasis;
- Organic vegetables like cucumber, carrot, green leafy vegetables such as sprouting broccoli and cucumber.
- Fruits, a fruit-based diet helps to get faster results such as beets, grapes, oranges.
- Avoid junk, fatty, oily foods.
- Avoid milk, caffeine, chocolate, cakes and white (refined) sugar,
Other things which are to be kept in mind are always keep your skin dry, do not allow water or moisture to retain around the infected area. Stress is one of the major causes of all the diseases, so learn to live a stress-free life by doing exercise and meditation.
Be aware that the environment we now subject ourselves to in the modern world is full of synthetic substances ranging from the fabrics of clothes, carpets and building materials to those that are sprayed on our foods and make up our cosmetics and cleaning products.
These Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC`s) lead to a wide variety of disorders; including amongst other things contributing to aggravate Eczema and Psoriasis!
If anything is bothering you, disturbing you, and you know you cannot get away from it, simply divert yourself in some constructive work, go for a walk, take time to do exercises and meditation. This will keep you mentally and physically fit and act as good treatments for psoriasis.
Maintain a daily routine, fix a time and do exercise regularly. If someone is stressed because of his mundane routine life, it is good to go for a short vacation or start to take part in leisure activities. Pamper yourself by visiting your favorite place, take a warm bath, do activities that you like to do but could not do because of your tight (stressful) schedule or other priorities.
According to traditional knowledge for natural remedies we recommend a treatment for the duration of 40 days (6 weeks). Please see table below as a guide for Eczema & Psoriasis Treatment we developed from customer feedback over the last 25 years.
- tb/s = Tablespoon is 15ml
- t/s = Teaspoon is 5ml
|Mercy Black Seed Oil|
|Mercy Black Seed Oil|
|Mercy Liver Plus Oil (Milk Thistle)|
6 Week Treatment Package for Eczema and Psoriasis Treatment