A Natural Remedy for Fibromyalgia Treatment
Fibromyalgia is a chronic, rheumatic condition that causes deep muscle pain, painful tender points and morning stiffness.
The causes of Fibromyalgia are mostly unknown, though researches believe that Fibromyalgia stems from not just one cause, but by a series of emotional and physical stressors. Some of these causes are thought to range from stress to hormonal disturbances to genetics.
Women are more likely to develop Fibromyalgia than men, as studies show that they develop Seratonin (a neurotransmitter from the brain that acts as a painkiller and is associated with a calming, anxiety reducing reaction) 50% slower than men.
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia include:
- Morning stiffness
- Irregular sleeping patterns / Insomnia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Sensitivity to heat or cold
- Cognitive or memory problems (also known as Fibro Fog)
- Tingling/Numb feeling in hands and feet
- Painful menstrual patterns
- Deep muscle pain
Other symptoms may also include:
- Cold/Flu like symptoms
- Skin problems
- Respiratory problems
- Problems with your vision
- Pelvic and urinary problems
- Jaw pain and stiffness
Diet advice for Fibromyalgia;
A balanced and organic diet is of utmost importance in the treatment of all diseases. Individuals suffering from Fibromyalgia should eat plenty of;
- Roughage, cabbage, salads, carrot and radish.
- Plenty of fluid like plain water and freshly prepared juice
- Eat carbohydrate rich food like brown rice, as they are easily digested with no acid formation.
- Coconut water and coconut milk
- Radish, Orange and Cranberry are very good for those living with fibromyalgia.
- Patient should take plain fresh orange juice, with their dosage of Mercy Oil mixed into it.
- Ginger is one of the oldest recorded remedies and is also very beneficial in the treatment of fibromyalgia. Individuals may make a tea from raw pieces of ginger (cut fine) and boiled in a saucepan of water. The tea may be further diluted with hot water to taste.
- Freshly prepared lemon juice with honey is another effective remedy for the treatment of fibromyalgia. Take equal amount (2-3 tablespoon) of honey and lemon juice and mix it in a glass of lukewarm water. Drink first thing in the morning with your Mercy Oil dosage.
- Avoid eating fried, fatty, junk foods, and excessive chocolate bars and ‘long life’ shop bought cakes.
- Eat small meals as they are digested easier and you will get more benefit from your food.
- Eat dinner two to three hours before sleeping time as it keeps you healthy.
- Avoid eating meals at night when the digestive system is switching off. Definitely avoid alcohol and caffeine in your quest for healthy living and Fibromyalgia control.
Exercise and meditation is also very important for the Fibromyalgia patients. Make sure you get an adequate amount of sleep, at least 7-8 hours.
Whilst the treatment protocol below is a general overview, we always recommend booking a consultation face to face or if this is not possible then a consultation over the phone is also available.
According to traditional knowledge for natural remedies we recommend a treatment for the duration of 40 days (6 weeks). Please see the table below as a guide for Acne that we have developed from customer feedback over the last 25 years.
- tb/s = Tablespoon is 15ml
- t/s = Teaspoon is 5ml
|Mercy Oil |
|Mercy Mercy Nettle Oil|
|Mercy Energizer Aqua |
(Olive Leaf Extract)
6 Week Treatment Package for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- 1 x 500ml Mercy Black Seed Oil
- 2 x 100ml Mercy Nettle Oil
- 3 x 500ml Mercy Energizer Aqua