A Natural Remedy for Gout Treatment
Gout is a type of Arthritis that causes swelling, stiffness and an intense burning pain in a joint, most commonly the big toe.
Gout is the most common type of Arthritis found in men, and whilst it is more common to affect a man than a woman, it has an increased chance of affecting women after their menopause.
Gout is caused when the uric acid levels in your blood are too high, causing the acid to form needle-like crystals in tissues and fluids around the body. This causes the white blood cells, which see the crystals as foreign bodies, to attack the joints. Chalky deposits of uric acid can also be found as lumps under the skin around the joints.
Whilst the treatment protocol below is a general overview, we always recommend booking a consultation face to face or if this is not possible then a consultation over the phone is also available.
Maintaining a balanced diet is very important in keeping a healthy body. Individuals suffering from gout should maintain a fast for one week, surviving on orange juice and water for that whole week. During this period they should be given orange juice diluted in water 2-3 times a day. Once this period is over, they should slowly start adding other fruits like apples and bananas.
Additionally, once improvement has been experienced;
- Eat more green leafy and other vegetables (raw or steamed) – Carrot, beet, cucumber, beans (French beans)
- Fruits – Apples, banana and grapes. Consume at least eat 2-3 apples daily, with grapes being very good as they help to clear the body of toxic acids also present with uric acid. Consume 5-6 bananas daily. In fact it is said that if an individual can survive on this banana and apple diet for at least for 2-4 days after the fast, they will see tremendous positive effect in treating this disease.
- Whole wheat grains, brown bread and pasta, pulses (beans, lentils and the like),
- Only a little meat consumed weekly (less than 1/4 pound).
- Junk foods, friend, fatty, spicy and protein-rich foods should be strictly avoided.
- One can mix all these vegetables and prepare a mixed-vegetable juice, which also is very effective for treating gout.
- Garlic is one of the oldest home remedy used for the treatment of various chronic diseases. It is said that patient suffering from gout should at least eat 3-4 raw cloves of garlic daily. Easy to eat when sliced and added to fresh, live, plain yoghurt with grated apple to sweeten.
- Honey is also an effective remedy for the treatment of gout. Add a teaspoon to a glass of warm water or herbal tea (may be taken with Mercy Oil dosage). Stir well and take this 3-4 times a day.
- Cherries are also thought to play an important role in treating gout, consume 10-20 cherries daily.
According to traditional knowledge for natural remedies we recommend a treatment for the duration of 40 days (6 weeks). Please see the table below as a guide for Gout that we have developed from customer feedback over the last 25 years.
- tb/s = Tablespoon is 15ml
- t/s = Teaspoon is 5ml
|Mercy Oil Capsules (Black Seed)|
|Mercy Nettle Capsules (Wild Nettle)|
|Mercy Ocean Aqua (Wild Oregano)|
6 Week Treatment Package for Gout
- 2 x 90 Mercy Black Seed Capsules
- 2 x 90 Mercy Nettle Capsules
- 2 x 500ml Mercy Ocean Aqua