High Blood Pressure Treatment
A Natural Treatment for High Blood Pressure
We have been treating our clients using our high blood pressure treatment for over 25 years and have seen a sharp rise in the number of new clients with this condition, more disturbingly we are being contacted by more and more new clients who are young.
Sadly high blood pressure is a common condition our clients suffer from and experts are predicting the number of sufferers to considerable increase in the next decade or so. The good news is that high blood pressure is completely reversible but must be treated early before it becomes hypertension.
Often people refer to high blood pressure and hypertension as the same however we disagree with this. High blood pressure is a nonspecific elevation of blood pressure above 130/80 mmHg. Whilst Hypertension is at least two separate blood pressure readings above 140/90 mmHg over a period of time.
Blood pressure increase can occur due to several factors like such as;
- Lack of physical activity
- Overweight or Obese
- High salt diet
- Fatty Foods and processed foods
- Too much alcohol
- Family history
- Ethnic Origin
Whilst the treatment protocol below is a general overview, we always recommend booking a consultation face to face or if this is not possible then a consultation over the phone is also available.
Diet advice helpful for high blood pressure;
- Honey is one of the most common home remedies for the treatment of a variety of different health problems. Take a couple of teaspoons of honey with your herbal tea and Mercy Black Seed Oil dosage.
- Gooseberries have a positive effect in the treatment of high blood pressure. Take 1-2 tablespoon of Gooseberries juice on empty stomach early in the morning.
- Take raw onion (a small one daily) finely sliced into a salad. Take this mixture for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Lemon extract also is effective for the treatment of high blood pressure. Freshly prepared lemon juice too has a great effect and can be added to your herbal tea for use with your Mercy Black Seed Oil.
- Garlic (2-3) cloves of garlic are a good remedy for the treatment of high blood pressure. It also regulates the heart beat, helps in the proper functioning of the lungs and other parts of the body. It makes the body active and reduces body pain.
- Various fruits like grapes, water melon, and papaya play an important role in the treatment of high blood pressure. They regulate blood pressure and help the heart to function normally. The seeds of water melon can also be dried and finely powdered. This powder can be taken 1-2 tablespoon in a glass of water. All of
the above fruits can be taken on an empty stomach in the early morning as part of your breakfast. This will clear the bowel movement, prevents constipation, and contribute further to reducing high blood pressure.
- Vegetables like carrot and spinach too will help in reducing high blood pressure. Both these vegetables and other green leafy vegetables are very helpful. Eat them raw or steamed.
- Boiled rice and potato: It is said that patient suffering from high blood pressure should take boiled rice, especially brown instead of white rice, in their diet. It regulates and soothes the nerves and thus help in lowering high blood pressure. Brown rice is also rich in minerals like calcium, etc. Similarly, boiled potato is also good. Patient with high blood pressure should take less salt in their diet, and taking potato may help from excess salt intake.
- Avoid or lower salt where possible
- Completely avoid junk foods and do exercise and meditation regularly.
There is no substitute for having at least 6-7 hours sleep daily. Other things essential to lowering high blood pressure are quitting alcohol and smoking.
According to traditional knowledge for natural remedies we recommend a treatment for the duration of 40 days (6 weeks). Please see the table below as a guide for high blood pressure that we have developed from customer feedback over the last 25 years.
- tb/s = Tablespoon is 15ml
- t/s = Teaspoon is 5ml
|Mercy Black Seed Oil|
|Mercy Cardio Aqua|
6 Week Treatment Package for High Blood Pressure
- 1 x 500ml Mercy Black Seed Oil
- 4 x 500ml Mercy Cardio Aqua