Mouth, Stomach and Skin Ulcers Treatment
A Natural Remedy for Mouth, Stomach & Skin Ulcers
We have been treating our clients suffering from ulcers using our Mouth, Stomach & Skin Ulcers Treatment and have seen a gradual rise in the number of new clients with this condition many of whom have tried conventional medicine with little long term success.
An ulcer is a the disintegration of tissue by a sore on the skin or a mucous membrane most common on the skin from the hips to the toes and in the gastrointestinal tract from the mouth to the anus.
Mouth ulcers are painful sores that are very uncomfortable for the sufferer, usually they are harmless and typically clear up by themselves.
The main types of mouth ulcers are;
- Minor ulcers – These are 2-8mm in diameter and can take up to 2 weeks to clear.
- Major ulcers – Bigger and deeper with a raised or irregular border. These can take several weeks to heal and can leave a scar.
- Herpetiform ulcers – A cluster of smaller sores often the size of pinheads.
Peptic ulcers are sores in the lining of the stomach, small intestine, lower esophagus. Typically inflammation caused by the bacteria H. pylori combined with erosion from stomach acids.
Types of peptic ulcers;
- gastric ulcers – Inside the stomach
- esophageal ulcers – Inside the esophagus
- duodenal ulcers – Upper section of the small intestines
These are sores on the skin which are open, inflamed and shedding skin or tissue. Skin ulcers can develop for a variety of reasons however the main types are;
- A venous skin ulcer is a shallow wound typically when the veins in the legs are malfunctioning.
- Arterial skin ulcers are linked to arterial disease sometimes in combination with venous disease and tend to be extremely painful, usually located on toes and feet.
- Neuropathic skin ulcers (Diabetic Neuropathic ulcers) occur in people who have diabetic nerve damage usually in their feet.
Whilst the treatment protocol below is a general overview, we always recommend booking a consultation face to face or if this is not possible then a consultation over the phone is also available.
We highly recommend everyone reads the Lifestyle, Nutrition and Wellbeing advice as this is crucial for the healing process to be effective. According to traditional knowledge for natural remedies we recommend a treatment for the duration of 40 days (6 weeks). Please see the table below as a guide for Ulcer treatment that we have developed from customer feedback over the last 25 years.
- tb/s = Tablespoon is 15ml
- t/s = Teaspoon is 5ml
|Mercy Oil (Black Seed)|
|Mercy Ocean Aqua (Wild Oregano)|
|Apple cider vinegar|