Prostate Care Treatment
A Natural Remedy approach to Prostate Care
We have treated hundreds of clients over the last two decades using our prostate care treatment program. Typically clients that approach us with prostate problems are over 50 but we have treated clients that are younger.
Prostate problems that we typically encounter are;
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Acute bacterial prostatitis
- Chronic prostatitis (non-bacterial)
- Prostate Cancer
Please Note :- Prostate cancer patients have found our treatment to be helpful in managing the symptoms. We do not claim to cure cancer.
Research has found prostate problems a common in men over 50, men with fatty food and/or have a father or a family history.
Typical Symptoms of prostate problems include;
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Cloudy Urine
- Taking a long time to urinate
- Waking up multiple of time through the night to urinate
- Urine or semen with blood
- Pain or burning urination
- Painful ejaculation
- Frequent pain or stiffness in lower back, hips, pelvic or rectal area, or upper thighs
- Dribbling of urine
Prostate problems also have a massive impact on the mental well being of the suffer resulting in many clients often suffering from depression, anxiety and some cases panic attacks.
Whilst the treatment protocol below is a general overview, we always recommend booking a consultation face to face or if this is not possible then a consultation over the phone is also available.
Nutritional and diet advice for Prostrate Disorders;
- Eating organic green vegetables like spinach, greens, sprouts, broccoli and carrots (raw or steamed) are very important for patients suffering from prostrate disorders.
- Freshly prepared juices and milk.
- Pumpkin is one of the best vegetable for prostrate disorder patients. This vegetable can be taken in any form. Pumpkin juice, or finely ground pumpkin seeds mixed in water are safe and easy to take.
- Carrot is a useful vegetable for treating prostrate disorders. Individuals should take freshly prepared carrot juice 2-3 times a day or eat raw or steamed carrot regularly through the course of the day until full health is achieved.
- Tomatoes, prepare fresh organic tomato juice or eat 1-2 raw tomatoes. It is especially good for treating prostrate disorders.
- Minerals like zinc and Vitamin E is very important for treating the individual suffering from prostrate disorders. Vitamin E-rich foods are wholegrain wheat, milk products, and green leafy vegetables.
- Garlic is one of the oldest and beneficial remedies for individuals suffering from prostrate disorders. Individuals should at least take 3-4 cloves of garlic daily.
- Ginger is also good for general health. Individuals should eat small pieces of raw ginger in their diet.
- Strictly avoid sweets, chocolates, spicy, fried, fatty, junk and oily food. Avoid excess tea, coffee or soft drinks
- Do not consume excess salt
According to traditional knowledge for natural remedies we recommend a treatment for the duration of 40 days (6 weeks). Please see table below as a guide for Prostate Care t we have developed from customer feedback over the last 25 years.
- tb/s = Tablespoon is 15ml
- t/s = Teaspoon is 5ml
|Mercy Black Seed Oil|
|Mercy Nettle Capsules|
6 Week Treatment Package for Prostate Care contains