Access to and use of this site is provided by Mercy Oil Trading Co. Ltd and subject to the following terms:
1. By using www.mercyoil.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.mercyoil.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use www.mercyoil.com.
2. www.mercyoil.com may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made byMercy Oil Trading Co. Ltd. Your continued use of www.mercyoil.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.mercyoil.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.mercyoil.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.mercyoil.com content requires the prior written permission of Mercy Oil Trading Co. Ltd.
4. Information provided on this website is provided in good faith.
5. You agree to use www.mercyoil.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.mercyoil.com . Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within www.mercyoil.com.
You warrant that:
The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us by e-mail, or calling us between 9am-5pm.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
When ordering postal charges will be added to your order. These differ dependent on your location and can be selected to suit your delivery needs.
All items are normally despatched on the day payment is received up to 4pm.
Customs & import Charges:
All import and export costs are the responsibility of the customer. We have no control over the length of time your order will be held at customs for clearance and suggest that you contact them directly for further information. We mark all packages for overseas delivery with contents and order value marked accordingly.
We accept payments via PayPal either through a PayPal account or directly with Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Visa Connect, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Switch and Solo cards.
Prices appear on the website and are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. We may change the prices for products at any time by posting new prices on the website.
By paying using your credit or debit card you confirm that the card is yours and that there are sufficient funds or credit available to cover the charges.
Prices may exclude delivery charges, which may be added to the total amount and will be calculated and notified prior to your payment details being taken.
The purchase will appear on your credit card or bank statement as Mercy Oil Trading Co. Ltd
It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the items listed on our Webstore may be incorrectly priced. We will usually verify prices as part of our dispatch procedure so that, where a product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the product to you. If a product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our Webstore, we will usually, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at an incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and could have reasonably been recognised by you.
Billing to your credit or debit card will take place prior to or at the time of dispatch in respect of physical products
We will ensure that any payment processor engaged byMercy Oil Trading Co. Ltd will use security to encrypt credit or debit card data.
Refunds & Returns
If you cancel your purchase of products we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days of the day we receive the returned product or, if earlier, within 14 days of you providing evidence of having sent back the product. In this case, we will refund the price of the product in full, including the cost of delivering the item to you via standard delivery, provided that you have taken reasonable care of it.
You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
If you seek to cancel your purchase because you claim that the product is defective or that there has been damage or error on our part, we will examine the returned product and will notify you of your refund or otherwise via email within a reasonable period of time.
In the event that we have to cancel your order after payment has been taken, we will notify you of our need to cancel your order and supply you with a refund as soon as possible.
Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you.
We will always make any refund using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase unless you expressly agree otherwise.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
www.mercyoil.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Mercy Oil Trading Co. Ltd and, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.